Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Great four day week-end!!!!!

Hi to all! Sorry I haven't posted anything in a while. I have been preparing for my trip to Richfield Ohio. I am a member of an online yahoo stamping group called Perfect Friends, and twice a year there is a meeting place. One in the spring and one in the fall.Most of the time it's in the Ohio or Pensylvania area. We all made reservations at the Quality Inn and Suites there in Richfield, and we all pitched in and rented one of the banquet rooms so we could set up and play for four days. It was wonderful! I met so many wonderful ladies that I was finely able to put a face to the names. Everything we needed was at our fingertips, even food. Yes, there was a restaurant in the motel, which was very reasonable. We also did alot of shopping. Oh yes! Shopping! I went to several scrap and stamp stores. Archivers, Hobby Lobby, Pat Catan's, Michael's, and Hollo's Paper Craft store to mention a few. We did get some stamping done, believe it or not. I will have some cards and pictures to share a little later. Just wanted to say hi, and share my trip with you all. Thank you for stopping by. I'll have more to share, so y'all come back now ya hear!

1 comment:

  1. So very glad that you had a WONDERFUL time... I am so very happy that you did...

    Thanks for all the GREAT PAPER... I WILL use it all.. Love, Light and Peace.... Bonnie

    ReplyDelete