Thursday, September 8, 2011

Fall ! Fall ! Fall ! .............

Hello all ! It sure does feel good outside ! Makes me feel like baking (that gets me into trouble), cleaning, raking leaves, but most of all it makes me feel like working in my hobby room. I've been working on a few things like Fall, Christmas, and my daughter's wedding scrapbook. I have a couple of things I want to share with you.
First of all I want to say I'm sorry for being gone for so long. Just been working through some stuff in my life. I'm sure a lot of you can relate?

Here are some photos of a few things I've been working on..............I hope you enjoy them!












Fall is one of my most favorite times of the year besides Christmas. We'll save that for another day!

 I made this fall scrapbook with some friends and my sister in mind. We would always take a trip to the mountains in the fall because of the beautiful colors. So this is a book I can store those memories in.

I really enjoyed making this scrapbook along with a couple of others.But I think I'll save those for another time.










Thank you all so much for visiting my blog. Please tell others about me and become a follower? This is a new adventure for me, so join me and watch my progress. We all learn from each other. That's the beauty of it!

No comments:

Post a Comment