Tuesday, November 29, 2011

Blue folds

Happy Tuesday everyone! I didn't think I would be back so soon with another card, but here I am. I had to take a little break from Christmas cards. So, I decided to do something else and try and enter it into a challenge. I found a couple out there and it had to do with blues and folds. What do you think?

Please check out this blog. This is where I found all the challenges for my card.

Creative Card Crew..................Monochromatic
Colour Q....................Blues
Paper Crafting Journey.............Anything Goes
Party Time Tuesday......Anything Goes
There She Goes..............Blues
Lollipop Crafts..........B is for......
The Pink Elephant...........Blues
Whoopsi Daisy............White on White
                                                                  

9 comments:

  1. Hello Brenda
    You did a very pretty card and perfect to B is for... Great Job! Love how look your card inside
    Thanks for joining us at Lollipop Crafts this week. Good Luck!
    -Sony
    http://sonia-studio60.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely card, Brenda! Thanks for joining us at the ColourQ this week.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oooo! What a neat card--I used to know how to make them, but haven't done one in YEARS. Thanks for inspiring me to try again! :) Fabulous job!!! Found you via Creative Card Crew... :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for playing along with us at the ColourQ this week.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely card!! Thank you so much for playing along with our Color Inspiration Challenge over at The Pink Elephant this week!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful card! Thanks for joining us this week at Lollipop Crafts!

    ReplyDelete
  7. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete