Tuesday, July 31, 2012

Christmas in July...................

Hello everyone! I couldn't let this month come and go without adding a Christmas in July project.

This is a notebook I made with a chipboard cover with a tablet and bookmark inside. This was done with scraps of Christmas scrapbook paper that I had in a bin. There are Christmas stickers and and a little piece of red and white ribbon.

This was so simple and fun to do. I can probably get a ton of these done for small gifts to give for Christmas.
Now, isn't this just the cutest little thing? I think anyone would enjoy getting one of these for Christmas, and it didn't cost a fortune and is very nice for teachers or anyone you want to give a little something to!

As always, I'm glad you stopped by! Have a great week!

No comments:

Post a Comment