Saturday, October 20, 2012

Happy Halloween!

Hello everyone! I hope you all have had a good week? I love this weather we are having here, just outside of Savannah Ga. The Fall brisk air is delightful, the windows are up and it feels wonderful!

I've been playing a little and having fun making Halloween cards.
Here is the latest handmade Halloween card I've been working on. . I don't know if I'll have the time to enter it into any challenges, but that's okay.




Well this is short and sweet, I hope you like the card and make some of your own. I do enjoy sharing with you all and I am so thankful for everyone stopping by. Come again soon! Hugs Brenda

2 comments:

  1. Loved this card! Saw the fence trim, and remembered I have that MS punch. Must use it! Your layout is neat, and colors are so pretty & fallish. TFS. Enjoy Savannah!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Mary for stopping by and for the compliment. Yes, I love this Martha Stewart punch. This is such a perfect punch for this time of year.Hugs

      Delete