Tuesday, April 9, 2013

Any thing goes scrapbook page................Spring/Easter/Mother's Day!

Hi everyone, just wanted to pop in for a moment and say thank you for the Blog Hop turn out. We had a really nice time, I hope you did too!



Here is a scrapbook page I created for the Mother's Day challenge over at http://craft-deebowz.blogspot.com
The daisies are handmade, using an E K Success punch and then putting a yellow button in the center. The photo mats are for 4 X 6 photos. Thanks to Donna for the ribbon and the Prima butterfly. Do you know how this pretty bow was made?...............Yep! You guessed it! I used the Craft-DeeBowz bow maker.
I don't know how I made it without this tool. For more info on this great bow maker, just click on the bow maker at the top left corner of this page. Check it out!

Thanks for stopping by! Hugs Brenda

No comments:

Post a Comment