Tuesday, June 11, 2013

A Month for Weddings...................A Craft-Dee Bowz Challenge!

Hello everyone! I hope your week is going well. Thank you all again for participating in the Craft-Dee Bowz  blog hop. We all had fun!

I want to share with you today, this 6 x 6 layout that I created for the design team challenge over at Craft-Dee Bowz. Our challenge is, wedding and our colors to use are white or cream.

I have three Craft-Dee Bowz in this layout. See if you can find them?






Did you find them?

Thank you for stopping by. Have a fun filled day! Hugs Brenda

4 comments:

  1. Brenda, What a darling wedding L/O. Your three bows are so pretty. It's great to know that the Craft-Dee BowZ can make all different types of bows.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Barbara. I had never tried making one of the smallest bows, but it worked really well. I didn't have a hard time at all. I just experimented with everything else and it turned out really pretty. Hugs

      Delete
  2. Hey Brenda = I really love your LO. You've captured the elegance with your lovely ribbon flowers and bows. I look forward to seeing the pictures you use to complete this LO. So pretty!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Donna. I loved making all the different size bows. I just love the craft-dee bowz! What a great tool! It sure makes bow making easier! This was my first time making these tulle flowers, I think they turned out nice. Hugs

      Delete