Tuesday, July 9, 2013

The Good Life!

Hi everyone! This is my week to post my project over onto the Craft Dee Bowz blog.

I created a 6x6 beach layout. I hope you like it!

 The challenge was...........beach theme, use colors tan and blue, multiple loop bow and to use the products that UsArtQuest provided.
The Dicro Fibers gave the effect of the light house being in a fog, which was kind of neat!
The bows on the flip flops were made with the Craft Dee Bowz bow maker. It's a double loop bow with the loops cut dove tail style.

Thanks for stopping by! Do what you enjoy and enjoy what you do! Hugs Brenda

4 comments:

  1. Brenda, this is such a clever layout. I love the beachy feel to this and the sparkly bows on the flip flops is darling!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Brenda, I like how you made the flip flops using bows made with the Craft-Dee BowZ tool. So clever. Your lighthouse made from the Dicro Fibers is very creative as well. Great L/O.
    Hugs, Barbara

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Barbara! I thought as long as I'm making the bow with the tool, it's okay to cut the ends. It just goes to show, it doesn't always have to be a bow to use the craft-dee bowz tool! Hugs

      Delete