Tuesday, December 10, 2013

The Most Wonderful Time of the Year!..............Last Craft-DeeBowz Challenge!

Hi everyone! I want to share my last post for Craft-DeeBowz with you. I've really enjoyed being on this design team. It's been a wonderful experience for me and I feel I have grown so much this past year. I send blessings to the new design team. I know they will be and do wonderful things for Craft-DeeBowz.

My project is a 5X7 card, that can be used for Christmas, Winter or a Birthday card for someone who may have a birthday, this time of year.



Thank you so much for stopping by today. Hugs and blessings to all! Brenda

2 comments:

  1. Brenda, I so love this card. Great use of the embossing folders with the dies and love the bow!! Thanks for a gorgeous project!!

    ReplyDelete