Wednesday, January 8, 2014

Cold..........Brrr!

Happy New year, everybody! My first post of the year and boy, what a week it has been! I can actually say this year has come in like a lion. We've had record breaking temperatures, as I know a lot of you have too! Here in South Ga. we are not equipped for these temperatures and conditions. I've not had water in a couple of days now, pipes have burst and have some repairs to do, but nothing major.

I want to share with you today, some of the handmade goodies I received during the holidays. Also, near the end of the month, I will be featuring one of these artisans here on my blog.


In this picture, there is a handmade card, envelope and box to match, a German paper star ornament and a handmade breast cancer awareness button tree. Someone knows, I love buttons! Lol!

Thank you for stopping by. Remember, be creative and also, stay warm! Hugs Brenda

No comments:

Post a Comment