Wednesday, October 22, 2014

Masculine card

Hello there, everyone! I hope your week is going well and you are creating away.

 I have a hard time with masculine cards, so I wanted to play around a bit and see if I could come up with one that I wouldn't mind sharing. Lol So, this is what I came up with.
This card is created with a light blue basic card base, layered with torn black card stock, a stamped rooster image in black ink on torn designer scrapbook paper with added twine and hello tag.

Thank you for taking the time to stop by today! Hugs Brenda

2 comments:

  1. I don't know if comment #1 went through. I just stopped by to say, "Hi!" and to compliment you on your card. Love it.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for stopping by! I'm glad you like it. I'm working in Christmas card mode now. Got a lot of them to do. I hope all is well with you and your family? I hope your holidays are wonderful. Hugs

      Delete