Sunday, May 3, 2015

Happy Mother's Day!

Hello everyone! Have you missed me? I have surely missed you! Sorry for the long distance in posts, but I'm back now and ready to go!
I know it's not Mother's day yet, but here is the Mother's Day card I created and have to get in the mail for my mother and my mother-in-law.
I embossed white card stock, using a sizzix embossing folder layered onto black card stock, with black ribbon, black bling and k and co. designer paper layered with black card stock also. A very simple card, but letting the paper do all the talking.


I am so happy to be back!
Thank you for stopping by and checking my work out! Have a great week and Happy Mother's Day to all the mothers out there. Hugs Brenda

2 comments:

  1. Glad to see you back! Your card is beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Patti! It's good to be back. Happy Mother's day to you and have a blessed week! Hugs

      Delete