Thursday, July 23, 2015

Oh so sweet!................A baby card!

Hello everyone! Wow, what a hot summer we are having here in Ga. I've been trying to work, but it's been almost too hot to work! I work out of my shed, but the air conditioner isn't keeping it cool enough for me.

Anyway, a friend of mine wanted me to make baby shower invitations for her daughter. I made three for her to pick from........................This is the one she picked.



Thank you for taking time out from your busy day, to visit my blog. Have a wonderful weekend! Hugs Brenda

2 comments:

  1. A very sweet baby card, and love the inchies with the word spelled out with the yellow border behind. The dots ef was lovely on this card as were the tiny flowers. It's been brutal in SCarolina too. Thankfully I can be in the a/conditioning. Stay cool, and TFS.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Mary, for visiting and those sweet words of encouragement. I'm ready for some cooler weather, how about you? Have a great week, my friend! Hugs

      Delete