Tuesday, October 4, 2016

Cookie Cutter Christmas

Make and Take Monday

I know! I know! It's not Monday, but I had a lot going on yesterday and I didn't get to post. I apologize, that I didn't get it posted.

Here we are, on a new week and a new card. I used the cookie cutter Christmas this week, because it is just so cute. I couldn't wait to play with it. I will probably have several cards from this set. I just love it!




I look forward to creating several projects with this set. The cookie cutter Christmas stamp set and the ginger bread builder punch can be bought as a bundle at a 10% savings, so go to my online store and check out this set and other items in the holiday catalog. Also check the box at my web store 2peasinapod if you don't already have a Stampin' Up Demonstrator and would like a catalog. I would love to earn your business and be your Stanpin' Up demonstrator.

Thank you for stopping by! Have a blessed week! Hugs Brenda

No comments:

Post a Comment