Saturday, January 13, 2018

Wedding Journal / Photo Album

Hello everyone, and Happy New Year! It's been a while since I've posted. This is what I've been working on, and I'm happy to announce it's finished, or all I'm going to do. The rest is up to the recipient.

As most of you know, I've been You Tubing it, and I've been loving it! It has helped me get my MoJo back. I will be posting some different things, I've been working on. I hope you will like them.

This is the stack the page design from Jen of Eve Designs on You Tube. There are 8 pages 16 if you count front and back, with pockets and flip outs.

12 X 12 Prima paper pad  ( Tales of You and Me )
Cover 10 1/2 X 7 1/2
Pages  9 1/2 X 6 1/2








Thank you, for stopping by! Have a blessed weekend! Hugs Brenda

No comments:

Post a Comment