Wednesday, March 6, 2019

Shabby Chic Handmade Tags

Hey everybody,
Sorry it"s been a while, since I've posted. I've been sick with an upper respiratory infection, that's been going around. Thank the Good Lord, I'm feeling better.

Today, I want to share what I've been working on. There has been a lot of things scattered all over my desk, lately. I couldn't stand it any longer, so I did something about it...............I made some tags.


This is just a few of them. I took some of the bits and pieces, of lace, trim, appliques, doilies, buttons and tags from a Calico Collage digital kit and this is what I came up with. Don't forget to check out my YouTube channel, under Brenda Frame.

It is good to be back!
Thank you, for stopping by.
Hugs and Blessings,
Brenda

No comments:

Post a Comment