Friday, April 24, 2020

My Altered Relish Jar

Hey everybody,
I know it's been a while. Life happens and we have to deal with things, we don't want to some times.

I have missed y'all so much.........you just don't know how much! But hopefully, I'm back for a while. Below is one of the things, I've been working on.

Here is my jar, that I have altered. The story behind this is, when I was a young girl, our church had an egg hunt the Saturday before Easter. I found the most eggs, so I won this big Easter basket, filled full. The church presented this to me, at the Easter srevice, that morning. I couldn't wait for the srevice to be over, so I could check out all my goodies. When I got home, I tore open the basket and checked everything out. I had lots of candy, games, cute pencils and a pretty writing tablet. But most of all, I had received a little box and on the box it read, My Daily Bread. It was a box full of little scripture cards. Every day, I would randomly pull out a Scripture card and try and memorize it. I still have that little box of Scriptures. I wanted to take a picture, of the actual one, but it's packed away. So this is my version, of My Daily Scripture Jar.



Thanks, for stopping by! Hugs Brenda

No comments:

Post a Comment