Thursday, December 15, 2011

Fun with a Friend..........

Hello there my blogger friends. I just want to share with you the wonderful time I had yesterday with one of my bestest friends in the whole wide world, Colette Taylor.............This is someone I met about ten or so years ago, at a Stampin-Up class that the craft coordinator from the church that I was attending at the time hosted. She was showing us how to make beautiful cards with rubber stamps. I loved it! I have been hooked on rubber stamping ever since.

Yesterday we worked on these two cards that I have absolutely fell in love with, and I just had to share.
 The first card we did, is the one to the right. This is called a stair case card. The trees on this handmade Christmas card, is cut out triangles run through the cuttlebug embossing folders. The rubber stamped images and sentiments, are Stampin-Up rubber stamps.

The Handmade Christmas penguin card above, is also the brilliant work of Colette, and of course all Stampin-Up products. Aren't these handmade Christmas cards the cutest?
Last but not least, to the left is this beautiful Christmas card she made for me. I love it!

I hope I didn't bore y'all with my day? I just wanted to share the fun we had, and also share her talents with y'all. Please look her up? Here is her website: www.colettetaylor.stampinup.net

Thank you all for visiting and listen to me ramble.

No comments:

Post a Comment