Sunday, December 18, 2011

Merry Simple

LOL! How did you like that play on words?
This is a very simple handmade card, and the reason I mainly wanted to share it with you is, because of it's simplicity.
I've been doing a lot of challenges and I haven't had much time to put into the handmade cards I'm mailing out. Isn't that terrible? But this handmade card,I'm pleased with because it's simple and pretty. I think my family will be happy with this!
This card has a red card stock base, layered with a  Bo Bunny green design paper. Before putting the next layer on, I heat embossed in gold, Merry Christmas. The last layer is another Bo Bunny design paper of Christmas trees. You can't tell, but I have cut out a single red tree and placed it on top of the red tree with pop dots to give dimension. I added a blue star on top of the blue tree, and there you have it! A simple handmade card to mail out to family and friends. This card is a very good card to mass produce.

Challenges:
Pile it on http://pileitonchallenge.blogspot.com/ ..........Bling it up
Creative inspirations paint http://creativeinspirationspaint.blogspot.com/ .............The Holidays
Cupcake Inspirations http://cupcakeinspirations.blogspot.com/ ..........."Color Challenge" Red, Green, White or Cream
Paper Sundaes http://papersundaes.blogspot.com/ ............Celebrate



4 comments:

  1. This is adorable! Wishing you the best of the holiday season! Thank you so much for joining us at Cupcake Inspirations this week and good luck!
    Rene :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. you say very simple...but very cute...thank you for sharing at cupcake inspiratios this week...happy holidays

    Tina
    sweetie dt

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous card!
    Thanks for joining us at Creative Inspirations paints challenge this week!
    Love from France, Kianel.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Who couldn't use a little simplicity this time of year? I love the special details of popping up the tree and the blue star. So glad you shared with us at Pile It On!

    Tam
    One Happy Stamper
    Pile It On! DT

    ReplyDelete