Saturday, April 28, 2012

My desktop smash

 Hello everyone, I know it's been a few days since my last post, but I have really been busy. I have decided to post once a week for a few weeks, because we've bought some land and we are clearing it.We are going to build a small cottage and not have a lot of overhead so I can be an Independent Arts and Crafts Professional full-time. WooHoo! I'm so excited!

Now, on to what you really are here for. My post today is my Smash Book. I decided to do a Smash Book because of everything I'm trying to remember. Every name, telephone number, all of my passwords, all of the challenges I've entered, Challenges that I've won, in other words everything I need at my computer desk.

I really had fun putting this together. I hope you like it too? Most of all I want it to inspire you to make one too!

Thank you for stopping by. Hugs Brenda

No comments:

Post a Comment