Thursday, April 19, 2012

Springtime Blossoms

It's Thursday and another week has come and gone since my last post. I have been enjoying this beautiful weather we've been having. The flowers are so pretty. The birds are singing a brand new song. They are thankful for another day. I also am thankful for another day of God's beauty.

Today I wanted to make a card that reflects my surroundings of the beauty and love that I feel and see.

I had the house all to myself, so I sat outside and had my coffee. I was thinking back when I was a child and how simple things were. My grandparents raised me in a small town just outside of Savannah Georgia. We didn't have much, but we had love and that's all that counts.


I guess the reason I shared this with you is, I want you to feel the love and see the beauty through this handmade card. This is truly a card made from my emotions. Thank you for letting me spill my guts a little. Lol! I hope this inspires you to think back to a beautiful time in your life. Hugs Brenda

Challenges Entered
1.) Pile It On #16 http://pileitonchallenge.blogspot.com/ .............................Pop It Up!
2.) Charisma Cardz Challenges http://www.charismacardz.blogspot.com/ ...................Shabby Chic
3.)The Stamping Boutique http://thestampingboutiquechallengeblog.blogspot.com/ ............Anything Goes
4.) Aud Sentiments Challenge Blog http://audsentimentschallengeblog.blogspot.com/ ......................Spring/
Summer Colours

8 comments:

  1. Just Gorgeous! Thank you for playing along at Charisma Cardz this time x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous and I loved reading about your passion for this card - it's beauty shines through. Thanks so much for joining us this week at Pile it On.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your card. Thanks for joining us for the "Pop It Up Challenge" and hope to see you next week at Pile it On.
    Jenn Zeeb
    Pile it On-DT

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Brenda, what a gorgeous card. I love the colours and your details are so pretty. Thanks for joining us at charisma cardz this week. Hugs, Denise x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful card, thanks for joining us at Aud Sentiments this time. Carol DT x

    ReplyDelete
  6. wow this is amazing, goodluck at charisma this week

    ReplyDelete
  7. Very pretty card, and that bow really sets it off! Thanks for joining us this week at Charisma. Good Luck!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Gorgeous card, Brenda! I love everything about it!

    ReplyDelete