Monday, January 28, 2013

Another gloomy Monday!

Here I am again, sitting and trying to figure out what I'm going to do until my sister comes back from having her last............ chemo treatment. A Big Shout Out to her for being such a trooper! I love you Linda and am honored to have been here for your first and your last treatment.

Okay, onto what I've been doing! I have been trying to work on Valentine's Day cards. I am posting a handmade card that I created last week. I hope you like it? Leave a comment if you do, or even if you don't. Tell me how I can tweak this. I always love hearing from you, even if it is loving constructive criticism. LOL!


Happy Monday, everyone! Hugs Brenda

1 comment:

  1. Hello, Brenda! I'm 'visting you back' and I Liked your FB Page - Thanks for visiting my blog and Liking my FB Page - ;-} This card is 'simple elegance' - just what I like! Prayers and Good Wishes for your Sister! My former Foster Daughter is dealing with Chemo for Breast Cancer at this time in another state... It's great YOU can visit your Sister and be a help and encouragement for her - ;-}
    Lynden
    http://aneleganttouch-lynden.blogspot.com
    https://www.facebook.com/pages/An-Elegant-Touch-/162889457132788

    ReplyDelete