Sunday, January 6, 2013

It's January...............

This is my first post in the New Year! I pray that everyone had a safe one and is looking forward to good things ahead. I know I am! I have wonderful things that are opening up for me! I have you all to thank for that! I will be sharing a little later, with some thing new that has come my way.

I do want to share today, this calendar page for January. I have been a member of this on line group for several years and I joined in on the participation of creating a calendar page for 2013. I share a while back the page I had done for November. Well, today I'm going to share the cover page and the page for January. I love this calendar and all the work that was put into it back all of these wonderful ladies. Thank you Jody for allowing me to participate in this. I had a ball!




Credits are as follows................Cover page and putting this calendar together..........Jody Schlossnagel
January page.................Aimee Tressler

Thanks ladies, what a wonderful job!

Thank you all for stopping by! Have a blessed day! Hugs to all! Brenda

No comments:

Post a Comment