Thursday, March 13, 2014

Roses and Butterflies

Hi everyone! I hope your week is going good and you have a lot of projects in the works. I have a couple of things I'm working on, but not quite finished yet.

I was looking on Pinterest for some inspiration and found this beautiful card, I just had to share. The person that created this card has a website, I think you all may want to check it out. There are more cards that are similar, but different in their own way and very beautiful.


chrisandcatpapercrafts.blogspot.co.uk

Roses and butterflies




Card Recipe:

White linen card
Crafts Too square embossing folder
Spellbinders Fleur de Lys Squares
Die-namics Leafy Flourish die
Die-namics mini rolled roses dies
Die-namics rolled rose die
Spun sugar and picked raspberry distress inks
Stardust Stickles
MS PATP butterfly (corner punch)
2mm flat backed pearls

Thank you for stopping by and don't forget to check out the website above. Hugs Brenda

No comments:

Post a Comment