Sunday, March 30, 2014

A Sympathy Card..............for a Friend

Hello everyone! What a great Sunday it has been, with a great service at church to a beautiful day outside. I hope your day has been just as good, if not better. I pray for blessings from God above to all my visitors and followers.

Today I created a sympathy card for a dear friend from church. I pray in some way, this card will let her know, she's in my thoughts and prayers.



The rose on this card, is one of the roses I created on the tutorial a couple of months ago. The three gems were clear, so I colored them with a sharpie marker. The dragonflies are punched out, then glitter glue was added to the center. The bow was created using the Craft Dee Bowz bow maker.

Thank you for stopping by! Have a blessed week. Hugs Brenda

No comments:

Post a Comment