Tuesday, April 8, 2014

Thinking of you card..........A great way to keep in touch.

Happy Tuesday, everyone! I hope you're having a fantastic week? So far, this week's going pretty good for me. I've been working on some cards to send to my sister. She's making up gift baskets for the Relay for Life survivor dinner, in the Polk County, N.C. area. It is a privilege, and an honor to be able to help.

This particular card today, is a thinking of you card. Everyone can use extra thinking of you cards, right? It's kind of a general card, letting someone know you're thinking of them, regardless the reason. So, I mass produced this card and had fun doing so.


Does this welcome Spring, or what? I had to use buttons! You know how I love buttons?

Thank you so much, for dropping by today! I pray your week goes well! Hugs Brenda

No comments:

Post a Comment