Thursday, June 30, 2016

Four Fold Page Mini Album L/O

Hello everyone! I hope your week is going well?

Today I want to share with you, a beautiful mini album I found on YouTube. This is the same concept I've done before, with the single Four Fold L/O page. This is four of those pages put into a mini album. The lady that I found doing this L/O is on YouTube Emily 280881. She calls this a..............Mini album layout book not seen anywhere before. She doesn't give measurements, so this is one you'll have to figure out for yourself. This is my first one and I didn't write down measurements. There are a couple of areas I've got to work on, so as soon as I figure everything out, I will post it. Check her out!

Excuse the lighting.................I'm trying to work on that, as well.











Thank you for stopping by! I hope this inspires you to create one. Hugs Brenda

No comments:

Post a Comment