Thursday, July 14, 2016

Stampin Up Butterfly Basics

Hello everyone! I just want to take a few minutes, and share my newest creation. This is a card I put together after browsing the Internet. I took a little bit of several cards I liked, then put my own spin on things. I hope you like it?



I know a lot of you have your own Stampin Up demonstrator, but if you don't and you like the products I used, I could use your business. Please pass the word. Thanks in advance.

Stampin Up supplies I used:

card base very vanilla 11 x 4 1/4 scored @ 5 1/2
first layer flirty flamingo 5 x 3 3/4
second layer whisper white 4 7/8 x 3 5/8
fussy cut butterfly out and layered onto flirty flamingo
Incolor stamp pads:
emerald envy
flirty flamingo
delightful duion
watermelon wonder
tip top taupe
basic black
old olive
Butterfly Basics stamp set

Thank you for stopping by! Hugs Brenda

http://2peasinapod.stampinup.net


No comments:

Post a Comment