Friday, July 29, 2016

Stampin Up Itty Bitty Box

Hello everyone, happy Friday! I just want to pop in for a moment and share this cute little box, I came across while searching you tube. I needed some inspiration, and I found it! There are so many talented people out there, in the Internet world. The lady that does this box is wonderful! I just love everything she comes up with. Check out her work! Pootles Paper Crafts I think she calls this project; 4 boxes from one sheet of card stock.

Supplies I used:
stampin up whisper white c/s  # 100730  8 1/2 x 11 cut down to 8 x 11  this should allow you to make four small boxes 4 x 5 1/2
stampin up in color watermelon wonder ink pad  # 138323
stampin up stamp set Thoughts and Prayers # 127805

 I made my own DSP.
 Score long side @ 1, 2 1/2, 3 1/2, 5
score short side @ 1, 3
The shaded areas are to be cut off
fold and burnish score lines
cut top small lines down to the first score line
cut bottom lines up to the bottom score line
Stamp set on page 52 in the new June 1, 2016 - May 31, 2017 catalog

I hope you enjoy this small tutorial. Please check out Sam Hammond with Pootles Paper Crafts and also look for her tutorials on you tube.

If you would like to purchase these items, I would love to have your business! Please go to my online store 2peasinapod
Thank you for stopping by! Have a blessed weekend! Hugs Brenda

No comments:

Post a Comment