Monday, July 25, 2016

Stampin Up Butterfly Basics and the Bird punch

Hello everyone! I hope your week is off to a good start? I want to share a project with you today, using Stampin Up's Butterfly Basics and the bird punch. I apologize for using the bird punch, I didn't realize it had retired. I used the bird punch because, I don't have the butterfly punch or any of the butterfly thinlet dies yet. Lol! I'm still wrong!

I hope you like this? If there is anything you see on this project that you would like to order with the exception of the bird punch, please go to my Stampin Up online store to order. We do have a promotion going on now, so check that out. I appreciate your business.


Supplies for this project:

Tip Top Taupe c/s base 11 x 4 1/4 scored @ 5 1/2
Watermelon Wonder c/s 4 x 5
Very Vanilla c/s 4 15/16 x 3 14/16
and a strip of each color graduating in size, for the front, also a small piece of emerald envy c/s for the leaves the bird is perched on.
The bird is punched out in Watermelon Wonder and Tip Top Taupe

Ink pads used were:
Emerald Envy
Watermelon Wonder
Tip Top Taupe
Delightful Dijon

Stamp sets used:
Butterfly Basics
Work of Art

Thank you for stopping by! Have a blessed week! Hugs Brenda


No comments:

Post a Comment