Saturday, September 17, 2016

Folder using Thick 12x12 Scrapbook Paper

Hello everyone! Today I have a quick and easy project for you,  using a 12x12 sheet of thick or double sided scrapbook paper. I found this project on YouTube by May May Made it. Go check her out! She has a lot of different craft projects, with easy step by step instructions.







I made 80 of these in no time at all. I did a section at a time with an assembly line going on. I did all the scoring, then all the ribbon, the brads, and then last but not least, I put in the note paper.

If you have a lot of thank you gifts to give, this is the perfect project. Also, it's a great way to get rid of a lot of your stash you've accumulated.

I hope you've enjoyed this quick and easy project today!

Thank you for stopping by. Have a blessed weekend! Hugs Brenda
P.S. Don't forget to check out my online store 2peasinapod

No comments:

Post a Comment