Monday, September 12, 2016

Stampin' Up Thoughtful Branches Series Week Three

Make and Take Monday

Hello and happy Monday, everyone! Today is week three in the Thoughtful Branches Series. I will be sharing one more week, and then I will move onto some of the new sets that are in the Fall/Winter catalog.

I'm offering a make and take Monday class, because there are a lot of first time stampers out there. This is a collection of cards, that even the beginner stamper can create.




Supplies used:
Thoughtful Branches stamp set and die bundle
Classic stamp pads - crushed curry, cajun craze, always artichoke
Whisper white card stock
Non stampin' up - yellow faux pearls

If you don't have a stampin' up demonstrator and you would like to purchase these items, please go to my online store 2 peas in a pod and look at the annual catalog or the fall/winter catalog. I would love to earn your business.

Thank you for stopping by. Have a blessed day! Hugs Brenda

No comments:

Post a Comment