Wednesday, May 23, 2012

Thank you from Spain

Hello everyone, just wanted to share a sweet thank you card with you that I received today from Paula in Spain.

For those of you who may not know who Paula is, well she is the person who won the blog candy that I had posted about a month ago.

Paula, thank you so much for the nice card and the sweet words inside. I know you will enjoy the goodies. I am so glad that someone received the scrapbook goodies that is really excited and wanting to learn more about scrapbooking. Have fun! Hugs Brenda

1 comment:

  1. Wow!! You received my card!! I do it with love, I promised you I learns so much with your candy, and I show you all the things I do, and all the things I learn. You are invited to visit my blog. Hugs, Pau

    http://hechoamanoyconcarino.blogspot.com.es/

    ReplyDelete