Tuesday, July 3, 2012

Challenge Extended..............

Due to lack of participation, I will be extending the Fourth of July Challenge # 01 until Wed. August 8Th.  Please go to The Fourth of July Challenge # 01 page and use the InLinkz blue bar to upload your creation. Thank you for participating in advance.






Challenge Rules

1.) Become a follower
2.) Follow the challenge color or specifications
3.) Post your creation on your blog or save to your computer
4.) Use the inlinkz blue bar at the bottom of the page to up load your creation
5.) No more than three entries







These goodies will be given to one lucky participant.
So, come on and show me what you've got!


Again, thanks for stopping by. Hugs Brenda



5 comments:

  1. Hey, there, I was going to get my card done tonight! But, thanks for extending the deadline!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have posted my challenge card on my blog at: http://livingadream2.blogspot.com/2012/07/challenge-of-card-challenge.html
    The inlinkz link is closed on your original challenge post, so I couldn't link up. I'll check it tomorrow or the next day too see if you have reopened the link.
    This was fun! I hope you get more entries. Maybe some of my followers like to make cards.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Cyndi, I have reloaded the InLinkz bar and the challenge has been extended. Please go back to that page and upload your card. Thanks

      Delete
  3. Thanks for letting me know that you have reloaded the InLinkz. I have already upload my card. Hugs, Pau

    ReplyDelete
  4. What great prizes you are offering. I am going to check out your original challenge and follow your blog. BTW, I love your blog design. The bows at the sides are spectacular.
    Blessing hugs,
    Teresa

    ReplyDelete