Thursday, August 9, 2012

Challenge update.....................

Hello everyone! I hope you all are having a good week? Mine is going pretty good, no complaints.

I just wanted to pop in for a few minutes and let you all know about the challenge winner. I have decided to send the three that participated a little something in the mail, because there were not enough participants to really have a drawing. Sorry ladies. I really enjoyed seeing your creations. I'll really have to work my blog a little more to have more participants next time.

I'm not giving up! It's just taking a little longer than I anticipated.

Ladies! If you will e-mail me  brenda_frame@yahoo.com  with your address, I will send you a little love in the mail. Thanks again for participating. Keep checking in for other things that will be coming up. Hugs Brenda

4 comments:

  1. You are so sweet, Brenda! (You have always been that way!)
    Don't give up on the challenges. I think it just takes time to 'build' an audience. I also think summer is a crazy, busy time for folks. Heck... just about any time is crazy, busy, huh?!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Brenda, I 'll send you my address now, I can't do before, because I'm on vacation. I'm so happy to know you don't give up on the challenges. Hugs!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks Brenda, I 'll send you my address now, I can't do before, because I'm on vacation. I'm so happy to know you don't give up on the challenges. Hugs!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great tutorial...I am going to have to try it:)

    ReplyDelete