Tuesday, January 8, 2013

Announcement...............

Good Morning everyone! I have great news to share with you. I have been selected to be a part of the Craft-Dee Bowz design team. I am so excited! I have been a guest designer before, but never an actual designer on a team. www.Craft-DeeBowz.blogspot.com  Please check out Donna's blog and see the wonderful offer she has on this mighty tool.

The item I created was a triple loop bow using the Craft-Dee Bowz tool. I bought a white shelf with drawers at a thrift store and decided I would hang this with ribbon.


I want to thank Donna for allowing me to be a part of the Craft-Dee Bowz team. I want to make her proud. Don't forget to check out her  blog. www.craft-deebowz.blogspot.com

Thanks for stopping by today. Hugs Brenda

5 comments:

  1. Brenda, this is just lovely -- you did a FABU (old term) job! LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Brenda, what a beautiful bow. It goes perfect with the shelf.Great job!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's a great idea for the ribbon, and it's so pretty! And also, congrats on the team spot!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a cool idea to do with the ribbon!

    ReplyDelete