Wednesday, April 3, 2013

Spring Blog Hop!

Hi everyone, It's time for our Spring blog hop with Craft-Deebowz. I am thrilled to be a part of this design team. The Craft-Deebowz bow making tool is one of those got to have items. Making bows with this tool is so easy, I don't know how I made it without it. They come out perfect every time.



 I created this Mother's Day card for our hop. The recipe for this card is................Basic white card base, layered with pink card stock, with Prima designer paper onto that. Then I added a Prima butterfly, K& Company flowers and the Mother's Day rubber stamp is by Hero Arts. The bow was made of course, using the Craft-Deebowz bow making tool.

The line up for the blog hop is as follows......................

Patti-  http://mypieceoftime.blogspot.com
Amber- http://ambersantics.blogspot.com
Brenda- http://2peasinapod-thepeapod.blogspot.com
Barbara- http://artandsoulcreations.blogspot.com
Craft-DeeBowz- http://craft-deebowz.blogspot.com

Please visit each blog and leave a little love. The winner will be announced on Saturday and the prize is your very own Craft-DeeBowz bow maker. How neat is that!

Thank you all for hopping along with us. Hugs Brenda
                                                                                 

20 comments:

  1. Hi Brenda, What a gorgeous card. I love that DP you used and the butterfly really looks great with the DP and the ribbon. Your flowers are a great compliment to your design.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Barbara, I'm glad you like it. I had fun!

      Delete
  2. What a lovely card, Brenda. Love the colors you used and of course the fabulous bow!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nothing says spring like a daisy! Lovely card Brenda! And that bow is luscious.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Donna! I'm always glad when the " Boss lady " likes my projects and bows! LOL Hugs

      Delete
  4. Beautiful. Love the bow and matching butterfly.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful card! I love the prima paper, the beautiful bow, and the colors you chose. After seeing all of these beautiful bows, I am thinking about purchasing a bow maker. Thanks for showing such a beautiful card!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You are so welcome! I'm glad you like it and I'm glad I gave justice to the Craft-DeeBowz bow maker. It really is easy and they turn out beautiful every time. Good luck on the hop!

      Delete
  6. What mother wouldn't love getting a card like this! It is gorgeous. I love everything about it. And, that bow and all the other embellishments are so beautiful too.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much, Verna. I really enjoyed creating this card, I guess because I knew who the recipient would be. A lot of love went into it. Good luck on the hop!

      Delete
  7. Beautiful color combination Brenda. Love the bright white pop of the flowers with the cute centers. I'm going to look for that stamp, hope it's still available. Every bow in the hop is uniformly beautiful. That
    s some gadget!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Debi! Yes this tool is awesome! I thought all this time I was doing pretty good bows, until I started using the craft-deebowz bow maker.Good luck on the hop!

      Delete
  8. Beautiful mom card! I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  9. All these Prima elements combined to make such a perfectly elegant card. Looks so springish - and a lovely Mother's Day card as well. TFS

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thank you Mary, for checking it out and liking it too! Hugs

    ReplyDelete