Sunday, May 12, 2013

Happy Mother's Day!

To all my followers and non followers out  there, I want to wish you all a Happy Mother's Day!

There's also a terrific group of ladies at my church, so I wanted to do something special for them, I created a very simple but pretty card for all the ladies in the church. I thought they just needed an extra little something to go along with the gift the church was giving them today. We all know that most of the business of the church is taken care of by the ladies of the church. Thank you ladies, you are the back bone of the church!




Thank you for stopping by on this special day! Hugs Brenda

4 comments:

  1. Brenda!!! These are just gorgeous in their simplicity! And the bows are divine and add just the right touch. I'll bet those ladies drooled over these cards.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Donna, they did enjoy getting them. What made it, was watching their faces light up! Hugs

      Delete
  2. What special cards you made for some very special ladies. Loved the delicate emboss and the frilly ribbon on each one. The gold sentiment was just perfect on these very pretty cards. I'm sure the recipient loved them too. TFS

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Mary, that's sweet! I loved watching their eyes light up when they opened the envelope. Hugs

      Delete