Wednesday, June 5, 2013

Hello There.........Welcome to Craft-Dee Bowz Blog Hop!

Hi everyone! I'm so glad you could join us for another Blog Hop. Craft-Dee Bowz is so generous! The winner will receive a Craft-Dee Bowz bow maker tool of their own. Isn't that great! If you don't have this wonderful bow maker, you will certainly want to get one. You will be able to create beautiful bows every time.

All you have to do is, visit each design team member's blog and leave a comment. That's all you have to do to be put into the drawing! Simple huh?

Our design team challenge was, butterflies and flowers.



The line up for the Blog Hop is as follows:


Craft-Dee Bowz http://craft-deebowz.blogspot.com/


 Now start hopping! Don't forget to leave some love!

Thank you for stopping by! Hugs Brenda

22 comments:

  1. Gorgeous card Brenda! I love the pretty floral print and the bird! The color palette is beautiful, so perfect for summer!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Brenda, Love the background papers you used on your card. It goes perfect with the flowers you used and I dearly love that bird. Your bow is so pretty what a great accent to the card!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. How adorable Brenda! Love your use of color and wonderful layering. I love how the bow mimics the color of the bird's wing. Great job!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Donna. Glad the teacher likes it. LOL Hugs

      Delete
  4. Brenda, that is gorgeous. Colorful and so nicely layered. And, what a beautiful bow, which goes so well with your design.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very pretty card, love the bird and flowers!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Miriam. I enjoyed putting this together. Good luck!

      Delete
  6. Beautiful card . It's great . TFS .

    ReplyDelete
  7. You know that I love your card!
    I haven't played with Craft-Dee Bowz, but through your site I watched a video. I have told bunches of card makers about the tool!

    Hey, I followed the link to Amber's site - I'm not certain the link is correct. It goes to a posting from 2007, and doesn't seem to be related to card making. Just wondering.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sorry Cindi, I did correct it the next morning. After much feed back, I must add. LOL!I forgot to add an s after Amber, so it took you to an old blog she had.

      I'm glad you like my card! I'm glad you have a Craft-DeeBowz bow maker. It does ease the art of bow making and I'm not just saying that, because I'm on the design team. I love mine and use it a lot!

      We will be having another blog hop in August and I will keep you posted. Hugs

      Delete
  8. Beautiful, happy and fun card!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Vicki, for joining our blog hop. Stay tuned, we will be having another one in August. Thank you also, for the nice comment.

      Delete