Thursday, August 8, 2013

August Blog Hop Alert..............Calling All Hoppers!

Good morning everyone! I hope your week is going as well as mine, or maybe even better. I have really been enjoying these non rainy days. It's been hot, but no rain. Yay!

Now, onto why I'm really posting. I just want to remind you that we are having our Blog Hop August 14 th 10:00 pm est. So, make sure you pop on over to the Craft-Dee Bowz blog page and check it out!

Our theme for this hop is............Back to School! Imagine that! Lol! Donna, our beautiful team leader and owner of Craft-Dee Bowz has graciously supplied us with all sorts of goodies. Please come and join the fun over at the Craft-Dee Bowz Blog Hop August 14 th 10:00 pm est.

I look forward to seeing you there! Hugs Brenda

No comments:

Post a Comment