Tuesday, September 10, 2013

Things that glow in the dark.............DT Craft-DeeBowz Challenge!

Hi everyone! I hope your week is going great and you are crafting and creating up a storm.

 I want to share with you the card I created for the Craft Dee-Bowz design team challenge. We had to create an orange and green multiple loop bow, fall theme.  So, I thought I would get a jump start on my Halloween cards.This is what I came up with.



If you would like the recipe to this card, please go to the Craft-DeeBowz page. Also, if you would like information on purchasing a craft-deebowz bow maker, that info will also be on the page.

Thank you for stopping by today. Hugs Brenda

4 comments:

  1. Adorable card Brenda. Who wouldn't love receiving this at Halloween?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Donna! I just so happened to have these adorable Jack-O-Lanterns that match perfectly with the beautiful ribbons you provided. I love the woodland branch too! I think it all came together quite nicely. Hugs

      Delete
  2. This turned out really cute Brenda! The little bit of twig displayed on the bow and across the fence is really a neat touch! :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Shirley! I've never been really big on Halloween, but I had fun creating this card.Hugs

      Delete