Monday, November 4, 2013

Happy November!

Good afternoon, my blogger friends! Happy November and happy Monday! I hope you all had a great weekend? I hope everyone has a good week.

My post this week, is to share my Fall card. I think this will be the one that travels to family and friends this year.




Card recipe

4 1/4 X 5 card base
Layered with designer paper
Cornstalk rubber stamp image onto the white c/s
Pumpkin die cut bottom right corner of white c/s
White stamped and die cut c/s layered onto designer paper
Bakers twine bow w/button
Thankful banner
Leaves added to top of pumpkin

I try to stay simple, when I have a lot of cards to create and get into the mail. I send out about 25 of them at a time.

I hope you like this simple Fall/Thanksgiving card. Thank you for stopping by. Hugs Brenda

1 comment:

  1. I really like it Brenda. I love the "less is more" keep it simple look of this card. I especially love the baker's twine on the pumpkin. That's a really cute bit of texture!!!

    ReplyDelete