Sunday, June 30, 2019

Decorated removable glue bottle cover

Hey everybody! So glad you are here and checking out what I'm doing. Today I would like to share my removable glue bottle cover. I've never thought about decorating a glue bottle, until I saw someone on a Facebook group I'm a member of. The Facebook group is Oohlala Vintage Treasures and the person of the YouTube channel I watched is, A Trace of Sparkle. Please go check out these two, you'll learn a lot.

Here are the pictures of my glue bottle. I hope it will inspire you, to step outside the box, like it did me.




Thank you for stopping by. You can find me here:

Facebook........www.facebook.com/2peasinapod
YouTube.........Brenda Frame
Etsy Shop.......www.etsy.com/shop/2peasinapodByBrenda   
Have a blessed week! Hugs, Brenda

No comments:

Post a Comment