Wednesday, October 7, 2020

Couple of things........I've been working on.


 Hey everybody, 

Wow! It's been a hot minute, since I've posted. I am so sorry..........it's been crazy,for sure! The pandemic and everything, that goes along with that a lone, has been unreal. Depression sets in and before you know it, you're only sleeping and eating. I had to get out of that! Now, I'm just behind on posting my projects. 

Here are a few altered envelopes, I've been working on. They were created for different challenges. 

Ooh la la vintage treasures

Happiness in crafting 

Melodimade.com 

Crafts to inspire 

These groups are all on Facebook. Please go check them out.



Sorry, it has been so long, since my last post. I'm trying to stay positive, and keep myself out of this crafting funk.

Thank you all, for stopping by. Have a great hump day, and a beautiful Weekend. 
Hugs and Blessings,
Brenda







No comments:

Post a Comment