Wednesday, June 20, 2012

Fourth of July Challenge # 01

Hello everyone! I hope your week is going well? On my post today, I am going to attempt to host a challenge. Mind you this is my first challenge, so please bear with me. If I have a problem with this, I'm sure I'll have someone out there to help me out. My challenge is to take this picture I have posted and let this be your muse for your creation. Your creation can be anything as long as it has stamping, the colors in this photo and you are a follower.That's all there is to it! Below is a picture of an array of items that total around $25.00. Since I'm hosting this challenge, please give me a couple of days to get it together and post something I have come up with. Thank you all for stopping by and I look forward to seeing everyone's creations. Lots of Love and Hugs Brenda
The challenge will run through July 4th unless the participation is slow, then I will extend it.

Challenge Rules

1.) Become a follower
2.) Follow the challenge color or specifications
3.) Post your creation on your blog or save to your computer
4.) Use the inlinkz blue bar at the bottom of the page to up load your creation
5.) No more than three entries

4 comments:

  1. Maybe....just maybe, I'll play along. My challenge will be to find all of my scrapbooking/cardmaking stuff. It is in boxes. Or, some of it was in boxes and is now scattered in the basement - the basement that looks like a bomb went off! I tried to find my stash of card stock the other day - couldn't put my hands on it. But... card stock is cheap, so.... what's my excuse?!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Brenda!! It's a great idea, wow a challenge, I will participate you will be sure of these. But only a question, what is the deadline to upload our work?
    THe photo is wonderful, thanks for the chance.
    Hugs, Pau

    ReplyDelete
  3. Brenda visit my blog, you have a surprise there. Hugs!!

    http://hechoamanoyconcarino.blogspot.com.es

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks bunches of bananas for this challenge, Brenda. I uploaded my Monkey card and invited my followers on my blog post to join in your challenge.
    Blessing hugs,
    Teresa

    ReplyDelete