Thursday, June 28, 2012

In Honor................

Hi everyone! Here is my card for the challenge I'm hosting. Fourth of July Challenge # 01........... I hope you all are getting your item or items created and uploaded soon? I will allow up to three entries. I've only had one participant so far, So come on guys and show me what you've got!

This handmade card was created in Honor of our Soldiers. I am so thankful for our freedom and I love, respect and honor all of our soldiers out there fighting for our freedom.

Thank you for stopping by and please don't forget to be safe out there with all the Fourth of July festivities going on next week. Hugs Brenda

Check out the Fourth of July Challenge!


Challenge Rules

1.) Become a follower
2.) Follow the challenge color or specifications
3.) Post your creation on your blog or save to your computer
4.) Use the inlinkz blue bar at the bottom of the page to up load your creation
5.) No more than three entries

2 comments:

  1. It's so beautiful Brenda!! I love the stars.Hugs!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the card! I haven't given up on getting one done... I mean, why start early?!

    ReplyDelete