Friday, June 8, 2012

Rekindled Friendship..............

Hi everybody, I'm back! Sorry I've been gone for a couple of weeks. We've been working on this property that we bought. Boy is there a lot of work to be done, but it will be worth it when we are finished.

I do have a card I want to share with you today. This is a sympathy card I made for a friend's family.

I just want to share real quick, if I can? I met back up with a friend of mine, that I haven't seen in probably thirty years or so, on Facebook. Just to let you know, don't let an opportunity go by. I found out that her mother was sick and she was going to be making a trip back to our hometown of Savannah Ga. which is not far from where I live now. I made plans to meet with her and her family while at her mother's home. I took flowers to her mom and I visited with them for about four hours. It was great! To make a long story short, her mom passed away a couple of weeks later. Needless to say, back in Texas where Barbara has lived since she got married thirty two years now, little did I know that when she got back home she had to go to the Dr. because she had been feeling poorly. They sent her right on to the hospital for tests and to be admitted. They found out she had stage four cancer! She was gone in a month and a half! Her husband and two sons are devastated!

I guess what I'm trying to say is......... if you feel it in your gut to visit someone..........there might be a reason! I'm so glad that I listened and acted upon it. I feel it was God! I know there are some of you out there that doesn't believe...............But I know it was God that lead me that day to meet up with her. Now I miss the rekindled friendship. Listen to your heart!

Thank you for stopping by and letting me pour out a little of my heart today! Hugs Brenda

No comments:

Post a Comment