Tuesday, February 4, 2014

Anniversary / Valentine Card

Hi everyone! Well, we're well on our way through February and what a great month for love. Yesterday was my daughter (Jess ) and son-in-law's ( Chris ) 8th anniversary. Jess wasn't feeling well yesterday and left from work early, so I thought I would help out on their special day. I picked up pizza ( Jess's favorite food ) and Red Velvet Cake cookies ( Chris loves red velvet cake ) and took it over to their house. I had made a handmade Anniversary card for them, the day before. For those of you that know me, you know I love buttons. I have so many buttons and I need to start doing something with them, instead of hoarding them. LOL! Much love went into this card, not just because I love my daughter and son-in-law, but because I love my buttons. This card can also be used as a Valentine card.
The teddy bear on the front of this card is an old Stampin Up rubber stamp.
The eyes for the bear are from Spellbinders Want 2 Scrap Nestabling. The cute little buttons that I used are from Itsy Bitsy Buttons.
The bow was made using Craft-Dee Bowz bow making tool.

As always, thank you so much for stopping by. Hugs Brenda

No comments:

Post a Comment