Wednesday, February 12, 2014

Birthday Wishes!

Hello and Happy Wednesday, to everyone! I hope you all are staying warm and dry. This has been some kind of weather, here in Georgia. We've had everything from snow flurries, sleet, to freezing rain. I don't know about you all, but I'm ready for Spring. Who's with me?

Today I would like to share the Birthday card I made for my grand-son. I'm always making cards that are great for women or girls, but I seem to have a problem when it comes to boys or guys. I need to find a masculine flare to some of my cards. Maybe in the near upcoming future, I'll have a challenge for masculine cards. Stay tuned for more details.

Happy Birthday, Riley! Nonnie loves you!
I used the same Stampin-up bear as the last post. I used a paisley designer paper background onto a basic 5 1/2 X 4 1/4 white card base, added a blue gingham ribbon tied into a loose knot instead of a bow.
I'm giving him money, so instead of putting it in the card, I made this pillow box made out of a toilet paper roll. I also covered this with the same designer paper.
As always, thank you for stopping by today! Hugs to all, Brenda

2 comments:

  1. Brenda, your card is darling and perfect for a boy and I just love that you used the TP roll to make the pillow box. Really like the designer paper for the projects.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Barbara, for the encouragement! I put a lot of love into this project. I wanted it to be special, for my sweet grandson. Hugs

      Delete