Thursday, September 15, 2011

Christmas Scrapbook.......

It's that time of year again to be thinking about Christmas ! Wow ! Has this year flown by? This is one of the projects I've been working on, A 6 x 6 mini Christmas scrapbook.
 I started working on some of my Christmas projects in July. You know we all talk about getting a jump start, well this year I did it !


 ...........these pages turned out really nice. I'm pleased with the way it came together..........I'm only sharing a few pages. I didn't want to bore you.
As I said in an earlier post, Christmas is one of my most favorite times of the year. I love the colors, lights, and all the festivities that go along with it. Not to mention the true meaning of the season..........This would make a wonderful Christmas gift for anyone on your gift giving list !.........................I had a lot of fun making this mini book and I will probably make more for my Christmas list. I hope you enjoy it too ? Thank you all for stopping by................ Come again soon !                                    

No comments:

Post a Comment